What is the best Social Media for Marketing Belfast?
What is Social Media Marketing Belfast?
Social media marketing is making use of social media platforms to market your products, services and anything to do with your brand to consumers and potential consumers through a digital marketing means. Social media marketing has grown dramatically over the past few years and according to reports by Statista the figure is set to rise to 3.02 Billion users worldwide by 2021. That means there is a huge potential number of consumers to connect with using social media. You can even begin using social media marketing Belfast for free! All you have to do is simply sign your organisation up to the desired social media platform! Don’t worry we’ll talk about the best social media platforms for your business throughout the article.
Why do I need social Media marketing Belfast?
The main reason why your organisation or business needs to start making use of social media marketing Belfast is for the cost effective ROI that social media marketing Belfast can have for your organisation. You can set up social media marketing for free and never have to spend a pound advertising your social media page if you develop a great social media marketing strategy. Another major reason why social media marketing is so important is that consumers are actively online and willing to engage with your brand! This makes social media marketing extremely engaging for both the user and company and allows both parties to bounce of each other instantaneously and connect with each other in real-time which wasn’t possible with older marketing communication channels! There are also an abundance of social media marketing options for your organisation so no matter what type of organisation you have there will always be at least one social media perfect for you scroll on down to find out which social media is perfect for which type of Belfast business.
What Social Media marketing options are there?
There are a number of great Social Media marketing options for your organisation to use online for free! These options allow your organisation to begin using digital marketing in your business development strategy and allow you to easily start generating leads and potentially sales through social media!The Loompus recommended social media marketing Belfast platforms are:
- Facebook – Facebook Marketing Belfast should be used by your business regardless of what type of organisation you are. Facebook has the largest volume of active social media users on the internet and has continued to be a power house and retain the largest active users for the past years. This makes Facebook Marketing Belfast one of the best options for your organisations to use regardless of which type of organisation you are.
- Twitter – Twitter continues to battle for the social media top spot of active users. Some people forecast that the Twitter will take over Facebook at some stage in the near future. However in the mean time Twitter Marketing Belfast is still a very effective tool to connect with users and businesses alike. One of the best things about Twitter is the ease of connecting with one business to another and the partnerships that can be formed online to achieve amazing marketing campaign results Belfast. Twitter allows businesses to re-share and connect with each others content easily and can be a great way to create business leads and connections. Twitter also allows organisations to share amazing text driven content to people instantaneously with an extremely shareable element to the content shared. This gives your organisation great growth potential online in a business to business and business to consumer setting.
- Instagram – Instagram Marketing Belfast is photo sharing driven and plays in extremely well with story marketing Belfast. Instagram marketing allows your organisation to share photos with hashtags and captions which users can then like or comment under. This social media marketing is extremely useful if your organisation is based around visuals for example in the clothing, coffee, nightclubs, bars, holiday, story or anything that can be marketed through photos marketplace.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is a highly business to business networking social media marketing platform that allows business professionals to connect with one and other and also allows organisations to build their business profile online and connect with said professionals. LinkedIn is a great place to grow your organisation online if you’re operating in a B2B environment and deal with a lot of businesses directly. However that being said the social media marketing on this platform allows your organisation to connect with professionals so this social media platform might be a great option if your business wants to attract professional clients and could be useful for all sorts of organisations from small coffee businesses to major financial organisations and everything in between.
- Other – There are a number of other social media marketing Belfast options such as YouTube marketing, SnapChat marketing, Pinterest marketing and many other social media platforms growing day by day however it’s keen to note that it’s hard to keep content consistent across a number of platforms and Loompus recommend settling on 1, 2 or possibly 3 platforms and ensuring that you have fresh and rich content going out to each of the platforms you select. There’s nothing worse than following a company on three platforms and they recycle the same content across three platforms constantly which is a huge put off for followers!
What is the best Social Media for my Business?
Depending on which market your business operates in will depend on which social media marketing platform will be best for your organisation or business. Due to the sheer active user count on Facebook your organisation should always strive to have at least a Facebook Marketing Belfast option in your company social media portfolio. Other than that the other options should be down to your individual market that you operate in. As previously mentioned photo driven organisations and businesses should focus on platforms like Instagram and Pinterest, text driven organisations that use a mixture of images to text should use Twitter, business to business organisations should focus on LinkedIn and any organisation or business actively posting videos should focus on YouTube, Vimeo, Snapchat, TikTok etc.